Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gearing up for NaBloPoMo!

So Stephanie had this insane brilliant idea to do NaBloPoMo this year. What is NaBloPoMo, you ask? Basically, you commit to posting every day for a month. My November wasn't going to be nearly busy enough, and I decided to join her--primarily because I have become so lax at posting that I need something to make me do it more often. And Stephanie is such an awesome person (and blogger) that I wanted to help her out :-)


Oh, don't worry. You won't be getting my long-winded posts everyday. I think I'll also join her in beginning the Wordless Wednesday posts and possibly Flashback Friday posts, and also her Tuesday Tips idea. And National Adoption Day is in November, which seems like a good thing to celebrate. And did I mention that both Kamu and Jason have their birthdays next month? Oh, and our trip out to Utah to see Jason's family for Thanksgiving. Clearly, most of my posts will be short because I simply don't have that much to say. You know how quiet I am IRL, after all.


I have many posts to catch up on from the year anyway. Expect pictures (finally!) from our trip to Costa Rica, Disney on Ice, and many others. In the meantime, I will leave you with a picture of my adorable children watching TV recently:




No comments: