Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaBloPoMo 30: Oh, thank goodness

30 days.  My 30th post.  I think 3 of them were late but they're all here.  I'm beat.

That serious post I mentioned?  Yeah, it's going to have to wait.  I've been considering writing it for a long time and want to write it properly, not try to dash it out before the end of today.  Plus, I've already dozed off once this evening and I suspect that I should probably get to bed since I have to give my first final exam of the year tomorrow afternoon.  It's all written but there are some other things I have to finish before then.

So thanks for reading over the past 30 days, and for putting up with my rambling.  (Jason says that my love of talking translates to blog posts that are way too long.  He's a lawyer.  If he blogged, his posts would be three times the length of mine and filled with words like "heretofore" and "wherewithal" and things like that.  That's another reason he doesn't blog.)  I actually enjoyed NaBloPoMo more this year than I did last year, and hope that I'll actually post a little more often in the near future.

No comments: