Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo, year 2, day 1

OK, I'm in.  It's National Blog Posting Month, affectionately (at least today, maybe less so in 30 days) as NaBloPoMo.  I've been less than bloggy this year lately and it's time to get back to it.

I need some help.  What do you want me to write about?  Otherwise I can almost guarantee multiple posts about canning, which is a new skill that I've been developing over the last year.  I even have pictures of the jam and spaghetti-sauce-making processes.  They'd be easy to upload, and I'm pretty psyched about all the delicious jam and spaghetti sauces and pickles and fruit syrups in my laundry room.  Just sayin'...

November is always a busy month for our family as it is, what with Melkamu and Jason's birthdays (and then Patrick's only 3 days into December), Thanksgiving, and the near-end of the semester for me (which always coincides with getting many research papers, lab reports, and panicked student e-mails); however, I'm going to do my best to keep up with things. 

As always, there will be Wordless Wednesdays, which will likely feature pictures of our two ever-eating and therefore ever-growing sons.  One post today, four posts planned--that only leaves 25 more to figure out!

Eeps.

3 comments:

Yo-yo Mama said...

Let me know if you sign up at the website. We can "friend" each other there, too! Whoopeeee!

Live from the South said...

Your strawberry jam was yummy:) Griffin had a hard time going back to the store-bought kind when we ran out. OK, I did too.

Siobhan said...

I would like to see posts on the following:
1. Why you're such a loser (I believe I also requested this last year and was ignored).
2. Your childhood infatuation with Richard Marx, and how this means you're a Marxist.
3. How on earth the nephews are so cute--is it something you're feeding them?
4. You can also post on the following: life in the south v. the north; making tough ethical choices in child-rearing (such as the Boy Scouts thing with Patrick); the things you look forward to (or dread) as the kids get older.

Okay, that's enough from me. You've got your marching orders, so get to it!