Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NaBloPoMo 10--The end of the road

I think I'm done with NaBloPoMo.  I feel like I'm talking to myself since no one's commenting--I'm not even sure anyone's reading.  5 comments on 2 posts, no comments on the other 7.  I can't see bothering to write another 20 posts this month if no one else is reading them, and I have other things to do with my time than obsess over what to post each day if I'm the only one who's reading.  This was never meant to be a major blog, just a way to keep up family and friends with what's going on in our lives, and I see that was definitely the way to go with it.  I'm going back to posting when I feel like there's something to post, when I have the time to do so. 

Those of you who've commented, thank you.  I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Gina said...

I'm reading. Every day. I figured if you could commit to writing, I could commit to reading it :) I just don't tend to comment.

Jess said...

I'm reading, I'm reading! I just feel out of place here since I'm not family sometimes! :)

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

:(. With all my favorite bloggers writing daily and me expected to write daily, I find it hard to find the time to comment. Sorry... Please keep writing...

Christina said...

Same here - my reader inbox is so out of control right now.

Taryn said...

Er.. I love reading your posts. It's my way to know what's going on with you and your family. I guess I just read and tend not to comment. I love you bunches..keep on writing !